Monday, September 26, 2011

week 3

 During this week, in the class we talk about privacy. there are many people who are stolen their identities.  there are 30% of people who are stolen their account.  even in university of wisconsin and yale university,  people hacked the sites, and all students identities were stolen.

in order to provide safe security to my customer, i need to set up a website that not really ask about social security number and dont really allow to my customers to share their personal information on my website.
also through my website i need to set up the settings to not make any people cant see any customers' informations. i need to make it as to set up the settings to only available for my employees and me.

in these days everything is public it is very easy to hack and steal others identity and use as mind. so i think it is very important to set up very safe website for the customers and for my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment