Friday, October 7, 2011

week 5

in the class we talked about the difference between WAV and MP3. when i heard the sound of WAV and MP3 i did not notice the difference betwen those two files. However,  the size of those two files is different. WAV file is alot bigger than Mp3 file. the Mp3 file only takes up 8mb however  WAV file takes more than MP3 files. so i think it is wise to use MP3 files rather than just using the WAF file to listen music

For my bussiness i want to use mp3 file to put up music on my website. so that the customers who visit my site can listen the music and enjoy shopping. and i want to put up the mp3 files on the site about my product explanitions. i think putting up mp3 player on the website is very clever thing since, it could also help to sell my products and helps the customers to enjoy visiting my website.

therefore i think that it is very useful to know the difference between the WAV and MP3 files. the differences between the sizes make me to use only MP3 files. through the lecture, i decided to save on ly mp3 files from now on. and also i decided to put up the mp3 files only on my product sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment