Monday, October 31, 2011

week 8 "final summary

my entrepreneurial idea is keyboard case. it is plastic case that we can put up the keyboard to put food and stuff such as pencil and pens. these days i realize that many people spend times in front of the computer, so i thought that it would be great idea that if i create a keyboard case put food on it or put other stuffs so that they can use it. I thought my entrepreneurial idea was very creative and also very convenient!

i thought that this has evolved very well throughout the semester, i posted each day after the lecture about the stuff that i learned in the class and also i connect the idea that professor Rubin told us and also connect with my entrepreneurial idea. it was very interesting and also i was kind of having hard time to connect those two ideas but it was very useful..!

i learned a lot through the lecture and also posting lectures on my blog and connecting with my entrepreneurial idea helped me to understand what we are learning in the classroom. and also i learned how to communicate with others using this blog:). also through this experience, I had chance to search other famous blogs on internet. it was very interesting and also this project makes me to create my own new blog to communicate with other people !

Bye Bye my Entrepreneurial blog..! :(


blogs that i commented on :
http://lana-gorgeousgarments.blogspot.com/2011/09/welcome-to-gorgeous-garments.html#comments

http://zacksully.blogspot.com/2011/09/week-1-social-networking.html?showComment=1320108539937#c796791756206838927

http://lydiaxnc.blogspot.com/2011/10/expand-our-8-bit-life.html?showComment=1320108753801#c7963234421021017502

No comments:

Post a Comment